Here is the game. Below, I have listed 10 words or phrases that my child uses around our house. They may look like another word, but I have just written them phonetically, for those of you that don’t spell well anyway. First person to guess all ten words correctly wins!
Edited - Jan. 2 - Melinda wins with 9 correct! The red is what little man means!
1. opum - open
2. cuck - truck
3. shashite - flashlight
4. hork - fork
5. boops - boots
6. muboo - I love you!
7. boolan - balloon
8. peeses - PIZZA
9. kickin - chicken
10. tattoo - Thank You!
Wins what, I haven’t decided, probably bragging rights that you can understand the babblings of a toddler! Happy guessing!
Great job to the mommy that doesn't have a talking toddler yet, but understands that babblings of this one, and to the aunt that little man calls for whenever you ask him who's at the door!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'm commenting on my own blog just so that I don't have to see the zero anymore.
Either no one likes my game, or I've posted too much in the past week and you're all catching up. Either way, I'll wait a little longer and then give some clues.
ahhh! i love your game. i am so excited!
here are my guesses:
1. opum - open
2. cuck - clock
3. shashite - flashlight
4. hork - hurts
5. boops - boobs! ha just kiddin'! oops?
6. muboo - i love you
7. boolan - bowling? do you guys bowl?
8. peeses - pieces
9. kickin - sticky
10. tattoo - tattoo, duh!
AS - you have three correct.
Keep trying!
I didn't type the words that he knows that sound like what they're supposed to sound like. For example, basketball comes out right, so I didn't do that one. And, poon = spoon, so I didn't do that one. I didn't give you too many obvious one. Some are as easy as they look, though.
Okay...we will play your game...
1. Opum: Open
2. Cuck: Cup
3. Shashite: Flashlight
4. Hork: Fork
5. Boops: Boots??
6. Muboo: Thank you
7. Boolan: Balloon
8. Peeses: Please
9. Kickin: Chicken
10. Tattoo: Bless you.
Those are my guesses....I may be completely wrong...but those are my guesses :)!!!! Hope you had a great and wonderful new year...I promise that I will post sooner or later...but I am on computer loan from Mom while she is taking a game break...
aunt ninna-
You have only three wrong.
Try again!
Keep working on 2, 8 and 10... those are the ones that no one has gotten!
hehehehe...I only have 3 wrong!! YAY for the AUNTIE!!! :) hum...but 2, 8, & 10...
2.cuck: truck
8. peeses: Pieces
10. tattoo: me too?? That I'm a little lost..or maybe thank you, or maybe as Amanda rightfully put, tatto. :) Or...Matthew. :) Okay...what do you think about that! :)
Okay... I'll save you a little more effort...
Melinda got 2 and 10, kinda.
8 was the one I figured would be harder! :)
So, I'll edit the post and put the right answers!
That's hilarious. I love watching others try to figure out some of Bella's words. Then they stare at me as if I should translate. Nah. It is more fun to watch them figure it out!
Post a Comment