Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Heavy Hearts Abound

My bestest friend is upset about her baby's tiny flaw... which I understand...

My husband is upset because he lost his pistol while hunting with his dad, and our child has a cough that won't go away, and our checkbook has a leak and doesn't hold all the money that goes into it.

My sister is upset because someone is stupid and immature, and she's worried it will affect the difficulty of her final exam, therein preventing her from making the B in the class that she so painstakingly worked for. If she doesn't make the B, she can't graduate on Saturday.

All of these people I care so deeply for, and I can't stand to see them hurting, but right now, no words I say can make any of their pains go away, and so all I can do, and what I'm asking you to do, is pray that God takes care of each of their needs in the ways that He sees fit, and that in a few days, all will be back to the joyous spirit of Christmas again, because that's the fun part.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

aw, thanks sweetie! :)

dillon is much better today! i am sure it is going to be a series of good days and bad for a while, but i needed to see his pretty rosy cheeks!

so sorry about husband, sister, and son. hey! two more days then you are off for a while, huh?

Jennboree said...

It is very difficult to see the ones you love struggle whether emotionally, physically, financially or whatever their burden may be.

The love and encouragement you give them is immeasurable. Thank you for caring for my sister as you do :)