Monday, December 19, 2005

FYI or TMI

My Dearest Husband,

I try very hard to be the kind of wife you can be proud of, but this week, I don't think that's going to happen.
It's very cold outside, and our hot water heater isn't doing the job that it should be. When I take a shower, by the time I get to my legs, it is just too cold to even attempt anything.
So, until we get a new hot water heater, or until it's not so cold outside anymore, you can just forget about seeing my legs bare of hair, and instead be thankful that I at least used the razor for my underarms.

Lovingly yours,

Michelle :)

6 comments:

Melinda said...

GROSS!!! I so did not need to hear that.... :) but thank you.

Amanda said...

you should heat water on your cute little stove, then spread a blanket in the middle of the living room. light a bunch of candles, turn down the lights, and let husband shave your legs. then...

OH WAIT! you have a toddler! maybe in about 17 more years...

Michelle said...

The toddler is the main reason we can't turn up the temp on the existing sucky hot water heater!

Jennboree said...

Amanda, that is a disgusting visual. If Michelle's legs get like the forest mine do, the romance would be out the door once the hubby got a good look at the work ahead of him.

I think shaved armpits is a kindness to the world around us, especially the toddler who is likely to become entranced with the armpit stubbies.

Amanda said...

After reading that I made sure I was all shaved before I left the house today. You have inspired me to be thankful to have that hot water and not dread shaving my legs! You just did my husband a favor.

Michelle said...

J- Running away would be the nice thing to do... instead my husband would probably make a face, and them make comments... not nice.

A-I try to do all I can for your dear husband who needs all the help he can get! :)