Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Lazy bones!

Just a moment ago, I received this short e-mail from my husband. He is off work for the 18th day in a row, just because he wants to, so he is watching my child today...

910......3 numbers, no big deal.......till today....910 has great signifcance today.....on this great day 910 represents the time that jr decided to wake up today.....and since it was good enough for him to sleep to 910 i figured it was good enough for me.....so now i guess we can both be classified as worthless and lazy...he is his daddy's child....later.

I can't believe it! Any time I want to sleep in, the boy has to wake up between 6:30 and 7 in the morning... But NO... when it's Daddy at home, they sleep until 9! What the heck?!?

3 comments:

Dawn Blake said...

The opposite hold true to my dogs. Everytime I can sleep in they sleep, but when I have to wake up, they wake me up even earlier. It just sucks, I could use the extra 15-30 minutes of sleep.

Amanda said...

My kids always do that. I fight them to lay down to take a nap. If I leave them with dad, they will sleep the entire time I am gone.

Amanda said...

oooh! dillon must think i am his daddy! he sleeps WAY more for me than he does for daniel. :)