Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What's the protocol?

We have family pictures tonight for the church photo directory. The last time we took pictures for this was about two years ago, because I was pretty pregnant at that point. Now, we have a third person in our picture, and I have to plan a wardrobe for three people.
Two years ago, I wore a nice blue maternity blouse and had my husband wear a blue plaid shirt. I should not have picked the plaid. It was too busy for the picture.
Every year, we do a Christmas family picture, but not in Christmas clothes. One year we wore white shirts with jeans, and then this year we wore blue shirts again.
Blue seems to be the only thing that we all look good in, and that we all have. I wish my husband would wear a red or a maroon or something like that, but then I don't think I have a shirt that color for my child. ARGH! I don't like this kind of planning.

Would it be bad if we all wore blue again?
I can't keep thinking about all of this because I have to find enough make-up to cover the scab that's still on my nose... I hate pictures. I like taking them of my child, just not me, too.

Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I know this is probably too late. You don't all have to wear the same color. You can wear soemthing from the same color palette (sp?) or colors that go together. When Ritchie and I had pictures made with the kids last year, he wore a dark green button-up shirt and I wore a maroon sweater. As long as the colors match you don't have to wear the same exact color.

Michelle said...

It all worked out okay. Micheal wore a red and navy blue and white striped shirt, Jonathan wore a red shirt with a really light plaid in in it, and I wore my favorite red shirt. I'm just glad that we got to wear red. I think it will look good.
We'll see.