They must have had a fight.
They probably argued about something stupid that she'll regret later.
But, she kicked him out, and made him leave the safety of their comfortable home. She shouldn't have done that. But she didn't know that I saw him, sitting just outside the entrance, waiting until she calmed down enough to let him back inside. And I have no sympathy. You get kicked out, you show your face, you become fair game.
So, I picked up a magazine and swatted that spider. And then wiped him off the wall to make sure that he was really dead. Then I went for her, because she stuck her head out to apologize and let him back in.
Too little, too late.
But, she was faster than I was, so I'll just have to get her later.
I hate spiders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You're so clever ... loved the story. Sounds much better then, I squished a spider today. :-)
silly girl! be careful squishing spiders! sometimes a million unborn spider babies come out and swarm all over the floor! yech!
UGH!!!
Why would you give me such thoughts right before bed time! I'll have dreams!! I don't like spiders! I'm going to go get the one that got away now... I have to... no more spiders!
OH, Amanda...that is so disgusting! Like the time our mom ran over a pregnant snake and the eggs all shot out. Sounded like a gun when off.
Post a Comment