That's all I have to say.
I don't do the live commentary like I've enjoyed so much on Tracey's blog, so I'm hoping that she'll do this show the justice it deserves. Because it deserves to be erased from my memory and never revisited again.
Almost all of them sucked. A few of them did a few good things, but all the rest were not great. None of them were stand-out at all. I can't decide which one I want to go home first.
Ugh.
So, I think I'm going to go to this website and deal with my repulsions there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Last night was pretty bad. I enjoyed Taylor. I voted for Chris though, because I he's been my running favorite ... especially last week.
I totally agree! I loved Taylor and didn't agree with what Randy said. I think he is my favorite. Paris is just a little too cutesy (sp?) for me.
ooooh - i haven't watched it! don't tell!!!!
No joke! But he couldn't sing either. I really have McFever, and I like ManDiva, or Chris or Taylor, but other than that, it's just wannabe idols. Argh.
Post a Comment