To wreck the day!!!
Not really. But you know how you have a routine, especially when it comes to your nighttime getting-ready-for-bed routine. And every single night, I get started in the routine, and then always at the same time in my routine, he steps in the way, and starts HIS routine! What the heck? And no matter how much time I start my routine before he starts his, he is STILL in the bed and under the covers every single night before I am! How does this happen? Argh...
Maybe I should start getting ready for bed before dinner, and then I could have the bathroom all to myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oooh! where have i been???
daniel totally does that, but only on the nights when he is home. so i am rockin' along with my routine, and then BAM! he is home. brushing his teeth and using the bathroom while i am trying to clean my contacts.
MEN.
Post a Comment