Friday, January 06, 2006

She's Here!

I'm so excited! My sister sent her pictures of New York to the wrong Wal-mart on the Internet, and instead of asking me to pick them up, came all the way up here to pick them up herself! Then, she decided to come hang out and play with my child today, saving me some money on a babysitter! :) What a great sister!

She brought us some Christmas presents, and some stuff from New York, like this awesome purse that she haggled for and a pair of socks that say I "heart" NY! And they're even in our school colors! It's so cool!

Anyway, I know this isn't the most exciting post, and I'll work on a better one next, but I just had to share my excitement, and what better way to do that than by telling the whole world!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

yeah! hi melinda!

oh, and i love the tiny-snippet-photo-of-NOT-your-son. does husband know?

Michelle said...

J doesn't know about the pic, but I figured I could get away with just his eyes... just don't tell on me!