Monday, January 30, 2006
Mmmmm.... smells good!
My wonderful brother and sister know me very well. For Christmas this year, they got me a Yankee Candle. But this isn't just ANY Yankee candle. It's a swirl of my two favorite scents! My favorite scents are the Macintosh Apple, and the Granny Smith Apple. And it's a SWIRL of the two! It's AMAZING!! I love it! I love it so much that I'm scared to burn it and let it go away! I had forgotten how much I loved this candle until my friend Amanda Sue starting lusting over mine the other day. I've looked online for the same candle, and can't find that exact mix. Argh. I'll keep looking... but there's NO WAY that I'm re-gifting this one! Keep dreaming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay first of all it was your lovely sister who saw the said swirl....and it was her that pointed to said brother that you would DIE if you didn't have it. Oh, and they're at the Yankee Candle store...we have at least 2 stores here...probably a 3rd in the Galleria area, if I would look...:) Glad you like it and that it smells good...do you want me to put that on the list of "Matthew's Yearly Christmas Gifts"??? :) ttylloveyoubye
Post a Comment