I have to take a short hiatus from posting for a few days. My Master's classes are finally over, as of December, but my Comps test is next Saturday, March 4th. By the time I get to the room where I'm supposed to take the test at 9am, I also have to have my portfolio completed. This portfolio is a compilation of three years worth of work and my commentary about the work that I have chosen to showcase. Now, the showing off my work part is not the problem. It's the choosing of which problems to showcase and then to explain why I picked them that is the hard part. So, I am banning myself from posting, and limiting myself to only reading posts and comments for fifteen minutes a day until I can get this thing done. Once it's done, then I need to study for the test on Saturday, so that I can make the 80 that is required to pass. Argh.
So, in all fairness, I didn't want you to have nothing to do while I was "on leave."
Here are the rules of the game:
- Only 2 persons on the raft at a time
- The father can not stay with any of the daughters without their mother's presence
- The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father's presence
- The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member if the Policeman is not there
- Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft
- To start click on the big blue circle on the right.
- To move the people click on them.
- To move the raft click on the pole on the opposite side of the river.
This is possible, I've done it. Apparently it's some sort of IQ test used in Japan as an interview technique. Hmmm. Like I said, it'll keep you busy until I get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Either no one tried or no one got it. Too bad.
Post a Comment