There are two little words that when you hear them, you cringe.
When you hear them at the end of the day, you reply, “Just go to bed and sleep it off.”
When you hear them in the middle of the day, you answer, “Just go to bed and sleep it off.”
When you hear them first thing in the morning, you know that your day is off to a bad start.
When you hear them on an early Monday morning, you know exactly how your week is going to shape up… crummy.
If you had heard them from a woman, it would be no big deal.
If you heard them from a child, you would know exactly what to do next.
When you hear them from your husband, early in the morning on a frigidly cold Monday morning, you know that your bad morning is going to lead to a bad day, which is going to lead to a bad week, and hopefully not ruin a weekend.
What are these two words? As if you didn’t know already, but I’ll tell you anyway, in case you were thinking about some other word.
Those two little words?? I’m sick…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ain't that the truth.
call the ER, we've got a man with a cold! run lights and sirens, people! this is an emergency!
Just wanted to let you know I've been enjoying your blog. I came across it recently and added it to my blogroll so I can check back often. Since I hadn't left a comment as of yet, I thought I should finally let you know I was dropping by.
Thanks for sharing. You make me laugh.
I love it!
Ha! oh you are so right. So, what's his ailment? Sore throat?
Runny nose.... from being in the cold outside for too long after I told him to come inside... argh.
Caroline- Thank you for stopping by once and being brave enough to come back again!
It amazes me to know that someone other than my sister and best friends and their sisters read this ranting of my mind! :)
I'll do my best to keep your attention! :)
Post a Comment