I am losing the battle.
The laundry monster is winning.
This morning, I got in the shower without a clue of what I wanted to wear to school. So, while I was washing my hair, I decided on an outfit, and got out of the shower looking for it. Shirt, check. Shoes, check. Pants? Pants? Where are they?
I checked every hanger in my closet, on my side, and his, I checked the laundry basket in the closet, I looked in the laundry basket that had clean clothes in it, I came out into the laundry room and looked in the dryer, I looked in the washer, I looked in the piles of clothes that have yet to be washed... NO WHERE!
So, I thought about a different pair, and found them in the dirty pile. Outfit number three later, I finally found something comfortable and not too wrinkled, and I wore that to school.
Now if I can just find the matching sock to Little Man's grey sock before the laundry monster strikes again and takes something else I might need on an early school morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No wonder nobody reads my blog! The URL from your blog to mine is incorrect!
We've only known each other ____ years... (I prefer not to make myself look worse...) You'd think I would know how to correctly spell your name by now! :)
I fixed it... So sorry!
The pants have been FOUND!!
The hubby was hiding them on his side of the closet, and I missed them when I checked it out.
At least I feel better knowing that I didn't lose my mind...
Post a Comment