Thursday, February 23, 2006

Mystery Meat

Can anyone answer me this question...

When I cut a hot dog into pieces and warm it for my child in the microwave, if it's in pieces and the pieces touch, WHY do the pieces spark where they're touching?

And for that matter... if pieces that are touching spark, then why does it not spark and burn up when it's the whole dog in one piece? What the heck?

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Should we be feeding our children hot dogs if they spark??? And, furthermore, sparks should be left in the bedroom.

Michelle said...

I know... but if that's what he wants... that's what we're going to avoid a fight and get him to eat something.

Hausfrau said...

Spark?! That's nutty. I had no idea.

Years ago I had a fella start a pringle chip on fire to show me what happened to it. Would you believe it just melted like plastic or something? Melted I tell you! What's up with that? I must admit I haven't eaten many pringles since then.

Michelle said...

OH NO!! Pringles are my secret sinful salty treat! I hide the can from my hubby so that he doesn't eat the whole can in one sitting... I'll have to do some research on melting!