I know I didn't teach it to him... and I don't think he learned it at the sitter's... so that must mean that it was just programmed into him at the beginning of time, and I must now fight forever to change it.
Since when did my child figure out that if he has something on his hand, instead of saying, "Eww" like he used to while holding it up to me to clean off, that now it's easier to just wipe it off on his shirt or nearest piece of furniture.
What?? I hope this phase doesn't last long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just wait......it is programmed that they must wipe their nose on their sleeve!
Oh look! We got that this weekend, too! :)
He's a boy!
Bella still brings me her boogers. My husband has had to be stopped from showing her how to wipe it on her shirt. Geez.
Post a Comment