Friday, September 30, 2005

Homeward Bound

Well, after being away from my house for one whole week, I have decided that even though we still have no power as of yet, I am still heading home. More and more people are getting power around our house, so I am hopeful that it means that we will have power sometime soon. Maybe not this weekend, but sometime at the beginning of the week we will have power and I will be able to sleep in my own bed. The plan right now is to go back to Nac and stay at Melinda's while she's away at an interview in Houston.
And wonder of all wonders, my husband will be off work Sunday, Monday, and hopefully Tuesday! The only way that could be better was if we had power at the house and could all stay together.
I also got a call from my babysitter that she has power now, so I won't have to drive from here to kingdom come to get Micheal to an air conditioned house while I go to work. Wahoo!
God is reminding me of many things this week, and I am thankful for the house that I have been allowed to stay at, the food that they have provided us, and the love they have shown to me and my child.
Keep praying for the powerless!

No comments: