We've all had the problem of trying to find a gift for someone who pretty much has everything they want already... and even if they didn't have it, they would buy it when they saw it. I have this situation with many people I would like to give gifts to in my life, and one such person is my wonderful babysitter, Bri-Bri. Her birthday was last week, and I knew that I paid her enough for her to buy whatever she wanted, but I still wanted her to know that I was making an effort. So, I got creative. I made her a card, and every word that is in italics and colored is a candy.
To Our MAzing Bri-Bri:
We thought we’d Take 5 to let you know exactly how Extra special we think you are. When we’re in a Crunch you’re always a Lifesaver! “Your boys” are like the 3 Musketeers, and no matter what kind of Goobers they are, or the Mounds of Whoppers they leave for you, you’re never a Butterfinger and things turn out perfectly.
There may have been a few Snickers from Airheads that think babysitting isn’t a worthy pastime, but Now and Later there’s NO ONE we’d rather trust with OUR boy with than you. Come Payday you deserve 100 Grand! Too bad we’ll never have that much to give. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
Happy Birthday!
Luckily, she thought it was pretty creative too, and I'm still allowed to leave my boy with the other woman in his life that loves him almost as much as his mommy. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment