Well, quite frankly, they all point to this year not being my favorite. Maybe I'll amend this statement in the near future, but today just wasn't a good day, and I don't know HOW tomorrow could be.
Our new principal handed out all these new things we're supposed to do, like decorate our rooms and new discipline techniques... Then I get to my room only to discover that our air conditioner doesn't work. Then I start putting desks back into place, only to find that most of them are stuck to the floor from when they re-did our floors. So, when they moved, they left holes in my one year old flooring.
Then I turned on my computer only to find that the updates they were supposed to do over the summer weren't done on my computer, because of some password problem or something... like they couldn't have called me.... harumph.
The only bright spot to my day is that they said we could leave at 3:15, and when I do, in mere minutes, it is to go and visit my newest "nephew," as I received a phone call yesterday evening announcing his impending arrival. I'm so excited! One baby boy here, and another little "nephew" coming soon! I knew I didn't need to get pregnant again yet! :) I'll have my baby fix plenty of times before I need another one.
Here's to hoping that the rest of the week shapes up better than today! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So two days later...is it any better??
Post a Comment