Friday, August 12, 2005

One of those days

Have you ever been in the shower and forgotten whether you were about to pick up the shampoo or the conditioner, and you couldn't remember whether you had already shampooed or not?

Have you ever shave your underarms and washed up, and then gotten out of the shower, dried off, and remembered you needed to shave your legs because you were planning on wearing shorts, so you had to get BACK in the shower just to shave?

Have you ever been in such a hurry to get out of the bathroom that you put your makeup on, and your lipstick, and then remembered that you forgot to brush your teeth?

I have.
Today, in fact!

I better get back on track by Monday when school starts. Ugh.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

the best is when you get out of the shower without having rinsed the conditioner from your hair. so, you dry off, then touch your hair and it feels kinda slimy. so then you rub it a little, cause you aren't sure if maybe you rinsed it, but not good enough, or if you totally forgot to rinse it at all. then you just sigh, and get back in the shower and hope the warm water is still in the pipes.

Melinda said...

:) I understand completely...or when you leave the house wondering...did I turn off the iron...did I blow out that candle...I am the queen of forgetfulness....or...you shave one leg and forget to do the other and you don't realize it until you are at work! Been there, done that! :)

Anonymous said...

Every day!!

Jennboree said...

Keeps life interesting, I say!

I like to shave my legs, wash my hair, put on my pretty sleeveless dress without noticing I still have hairy armpits.

My fave.

Michelle said...

Glad to know that I'm not the only one who is brainless and not hairless in the right places! :)