I live in the way, way out boonies, compared to most of you people that live in or near a city. I live about 25 minutes outside of a little town that most of you wouldn't even consider as a city. So, on my way to town, or to school, or to the sitter's house, I drive by mostly pastures and lots of cows and other such farm animals on these pastures. I was once told something that I didn't believe, but I have since paid better attention and now am a true believer.
I have noticed that any time I drive by a pasture with cows, they see me coming and at least one of them raises his or her tail and proceeds to relieve him/herself. I'm not joking! Every single time! It's almost like they see me coming and say "Oh No! Human!" And it scares the poop or pee out of them!
Next time you drive by a herd of cattle, pay attention, see what you find!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
hmmmm....
i think you should move back to town where the humans live. problem solved.
so how was the first week of school?
(please note the ungodly hour that i am sitting in front of the computer. sheesh...)
Holy cow woman! Why were you awake at that hour, and even more so, why at the computer?
More baby-not-letting-you-sleep issues?
First week done, only a bunch more to go! :)
I think it's going to be a pretty good year... remind me of that in about four months... okay?
This happens each and every time that I even think the word "cow"...they come out of nowhere and take the hugest CRAP that they can think of! :) This has been going on for years now. In the 7th grade, when the team (whichever season it was at the time) my friend Molly would scream and point..."Melinda, look COWS!!!" And then they would proceed to do their business. Never when Molly looked, but only when I looked....stupid cows! :)
Maybe the cows don't like your family as I've never noticed that to occur when I look at them!
HA!...the riddle is solved...um no...you just don't really live near ENOUGH cows...that's all! :) But thanks for trying...please come back soon! :) hehehe....miss you erin! :P
I've noticed that too Michelle. And horses are either pooping, peeing or running around with their soldier at attention. Disgusting.
Isabella LOVES the cows. Until they stare at her and try to come over to the fence to say hello after peeing.
Post a Comment