Monday, May 02, 2005

S. B. - Day 6 & 7

Wednesday was more of the same, with Jonathan gone until the afternoon, and then me gone to Lufkin (yes, again) to buy new cell phones for Jonathan and I. Camera phones are cool!

Thursday was when even more fun started! We took our time getting up and ready, then packed our stuff and got everyone and their dog's stuff in the car and left out after noon to head to Dallas to see Jonathan's parents.

Once we got there, I was in the backseat with Micheal, trying to keep him happy with snacks. Jonathan pulls up into the driveway, comes to get Micheal out of his seat, and then closes the door and walks in his parents' house and closes that door, too! All the while, I'm sitting in the car thinking, "Oh my God! I can't believe he just left me here!" So, I took my time and got my stuff together and then went in the house to find my son with his grandmother (Won't see him again until we leave!) and my husband snacking on some piece of meat with his dad! Lordy mercy, my husband sure is thoughtful! His excuse was that he was dropping off the baby so that he could come back out and help me. And, he thought I was right behind him. BULL - ONEY! So, as penance, I made him unload the car by himself. (Big whoop).

And so begins the adventures at In-Law Land!

No comments: