Thank God that not all dreams come true. Lately, I have been having some rip-roarin' dreams at night when I am trying to sleep. Let me give you a few examples:
Last week, after telling my sister and husband that I didn't feel good, they both thought it would be funny to accuse me of being pregnant. I didn't think it was that funny. But apparently, my subconscience thought it would be funny to revisit that accusation. So, that night, I dreamt that I was in labor with child number 2, and that it wasn't going as smoothly as the first time. That'll make you wake up in a cold sweat. Thank God that didn't come true.
Then, this weekend, I woke up holding my hand out to my husband, demanding that he "hand it over!" I think I remember that I was dreaming about a kid at school having something they shouldn't have had, and I was trying to get it from her. Weird. That didn't come true, either.
Remember when you were dating a guy, and you dreamt that married life would be just like it is on the movie screen, and after dinner when you were cleaning up the dishes in the kitchen, a song would come on the radio and he would stop what he was doing and come over to you and dance with you in the kitchen? Well, this is the one dream that finally came true. Last night, we were cleaning up, and Jonathan was listening to his George Strait cd while cleaning dishes, and I was giving little Micheal a bath. When we met back up in the kitchen, Jonathan liked the song that came on, so he took Micheal, and the three of us "danced" on the kitchen floor. It was super sweet. This was just another reminder of how lucky I am with my wonderful husband and amazing son!
I wonder what other dreams can come true now?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are so lucky that you have that ideal hasband. I hope it will happen to me in some day.
Awwww....that's so cute!!! You, my baby, and your man dancing in the kitchen!!
....oh, and I had another dream...very similar to the one I told you about before, expect along with you being prego...I was there too, everything that you craved made me sick and everything I craved you hated....this cannot be good...I am surrounded by too many pregant ladies!!!! They are closing in on me!!! HeLp!!! :)
emailing: I'm glad to have been of some assistance...
anything to help out another woman in any way I can. :)
that is sweet. i really can't imagine it happening, but maybe that is because we haven't seen or heard from you in over a week, and i am starting to doubt your existance.
Post a Comment