Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Go Down
I was surfing around on other pages and found this thing that will tell you how old my child is... it's so neat! It will also give a countdown for if you're pregnant! I couldn't fit it on the side, and I'll have to mess around to see if I can move it to the top or something, but right now, to see how old my child is, go all the way down to the bottom of my page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cute....wonder if I could use one for myself!!! Ha! Just kidding! I may be self absorbed..but not that bad!!!
haha..Melinda, you're funny. That'd be one long bar... :)
Happy 1 year birthday to Michael comin' up!! Can you believe he's already been here for 12 months?! And I haven't seen him since the day after he was born. :(
If at all possible, can ya post a birthday-cake-covered face pic?
Post a Comment