A is for Age - will be 27 in October... (Holy crap!)
B is for Booze - I agree with Amanda Sue...Margaritas!! But if I can't have that, I'll just steal the salt off the rim of yours!
C is for Cookie you crave - Homemade chocolate chip fresh out of the oven. Even better if I didn't make them!
D is for Dating tip you'd give your son or daughter -I would rather not think about this just yet, but if I have to, I would say that you shouldn't date someone you wouldn't want your parents to meet!
E is for Essential items to bring to a party - BYOB!
F is for Favorite song at the moment - Daughters by John Mayer
G is for Goof off thing to do - tickle little Micheal
H is for Hometown - Klein, Texas
I is for Instrument you play - Viola since 5th grade and piano since 7th grade.
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - ONLY Amanda Sue's Homemade Strawberry Jam
K is for Kids - Micheal, one year and one week old.
L is for Living arrangement - With my spouse and sweet baby boy.
M is for Mom’s name - Melody, like in the song...
N is for Name of first crush - Brian Rundle, in California.
O is for Overexposed celebrity? - Anna Nicole Smith (You like my body?)
P is for Phobias - Snakes, spiders, or really big bugs.
Q is for Quote you like - "I have not failed. I have only found 10,000 ways that don't work." Thomas Edison
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - my first and only husband Jonathan
S is for Siblings - Younger sister and little brother (who's a senior in HS now!)
T is for Texas, ever been? - I live here, too!
U is for Unique trait - I can't bite an apple or eat corn off the cob.
V if for Vegetable you love - Corn cut straight off the cob.
W is for Worst trait - I talk too much when I really shouldn't, and I'm not always nice.
X - is for Xtra Credit, did you ever do it in school? - Always did, just to secure my A.
Y is for Yummy food you make - Homemade Lasagna
Z is for Zodiac sign - Libra.
Now that I've done it, you do yours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment