Sunday, April 24, 2005

Updates

I think this is a first for me... to blog on a Sunday. But don't get used to it... it may not happen again... we'll see how this one goes.

Yesterday my wonderful sister came over to help me with some blogging issues I had with my template. She is much smarter than I am in the world and realm of HTML. That's what amazes me, I can look at the show Numbers and know when they are making up parts of equations that look half real and half crap, but when it comes to HTML, I am completely lost. It looks like it should be English, but it's just NOT!

So, my sister helped me fix some things, and then we added all the other things that regular blog people have, so now I feel like less of a loser blogger, but now just one of the mid-grade bloggers.

The child cries... must go tend to him, and the baby, too!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Awww...how sweet, Thanks!!! :) Yet now that I have imparted most of my "knowledge" about HTML...I am fearful that I must study up on this to insure that I can stay ahead of you on something!!! :) So off I go to work on this stupid webpage assignment... have a fun Spring Break!!

Melinda said...

Hey...you changed the title of the Blogs all by yourself...good job!!! :)

Melinda said...

Hey...what I ment to tell you and show you yesterday if your internet would have been reacting and it I wasn't having low blood sugar issues :)...to learn html...go to this page: www.3school.com, then click "Learn HTML", go to HTML examples and look through the list of things that you can do...now the only thing is I don't know what Blogger will allow...:) and where it would go on your template...:) But enjoy!

Anonymous said...

very cool michelle!