Monday, April 11, 2005
Update
For those people that read this that I haven't called yet... I want to let you know that Friday was my boy's doctor appointment with the cardiologist, and he said that Micheal's heart is fine. He said that from a cardiac standpoint, we don't ever have to come back to see him. It's just an innocent murmur, and he'll either grow out of it, or will just be an extra sound that his heart makes. I have never been so relieved in my life. I want to thank you for the prayers and concern, and say that I am now feeling the power of Christ and His grace. I am forever grateful for my perfect little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so wonderful! I am very happy that Michael is fine. Now you have the rest of your life to worry about everything else! :) And it is totally worth it!
Thanks! I am still feeling very thankful and relieved!
Post a Comment