Saturday, April 23, 2005

Spring Break - Kinda

I started my Spring Break yesterday at 1 o'clock... Kinda.
At least, that's when we got out of school. Then I went and picked up my little man from the sitter's and brought him back to school so that I could try and catch a lady and get some stuff ordered for NHS. I am officially sponsor of too many things. This sucks.

Unfortunately, I need this stuff for May 4th, which is less than 10 business days away, which is how long this company wants to take to get this stuff ordered, and then shipped from there. What kind of crap is this? I don't like this at all. So, I try and get the school credit card so that I can order it on there, but it's gone over it's limit, so I'll have to wait until they post the payment that was mailed on Wednesday. So, maybe by Tuesday of next week I'll be able to order the stuff that I'll need a week from that day. Not very fun. I just pray that this works out okay, and that I don't ruin another event here at school. Argh.

But, then the fun started, because I went home and Little Man took a good nap while I went outside and swept the bottom of the pool, and got a little sun on my shoulders while doing so. Then my beautiful sister and her friend came over and when Jonathan got home we all got in the pool, including Little Man! It was fun! Then Jonathan and I went out to dinner by ourselves while my wonderful sister and her friend stayed and babysat Micheal.

But, then today I had to come back up to school to be a babysitter for two boys that couldn't make it to school enough days this month, so to make up for it, they have to come to school on Saturday. So, I'm here to make sure that they work for four hours on whatever they need to get done, and all they can't do is talk and/or sleep. Kinda sucks. But, I'm getting all my grading done and into the computer, and I get to catch up on blogs that I haven't read lately. Woo-hoo!

So, I wish that more people would blog on a Saturday morning, but I understand why we usually don't. But, at noon, my Spring Break is on again, and I'm going to try to get some sun on my legs this time!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

who needs a pool when you have a seventy pound sack of energy that rams you in the crotch and drools all over you while you sun in the yard?

i'm coming over.

Michelle said...

I'm waiting!