Thursday, April 21, 2005

One more day

There is one more day until Friday, and then that starts my Spring Break! I am so excited! Our little school is so country that we still stick to the calendar from way back when they had to harvest and all that kind of stuff. So, we had a winter break when everyone else had their spring break, and we'll have our spring break next week! The only drawback to this calendar is that we don't get out of school until May 27th, and we usually start in like the first or second week of August, but I think it's okay.

This whole week has been an educational waste in every sense of the word (waste, I mean, not eduaction). Monday was a prepare for the TAKS test day, Tuesday was 10th grade Math, Wednesday was 11th grade (Exit level) Math, and today is 9th grade Math, 10th/11th grade Social Studies. Tomorrow will be 10th and 11th grade Science. A whole week of not seeing one of my most annoying classes... but I'll have those little stinky freshman boys back tomorrow, rip roaring and wondering why we have to do anything... how fun is this going to be?

Oh well. I'll just have to be the mean teacher again. It's a wonder that they voted me favorite teacher this year... I guess that was because it was at the beginning of the year before they really knew me! :)

Okay, can't turn around too long or else they may start cheating.
If you don't hear much from me this week, it's because our pool is working and the sun is shining! :) Anyone wanna come swim?

4 comments:

Melinda said...

SCORE!!! THE POOL IS UP AND RUNNING!!!! Count me in!! But do I need to bring nose plugs?? :) We're still on for tomorrow right?? What do you think about Lindsey coming out Friday afternoon/evening??? We can bring food??? :)

Amanda said...

*i am waving my hand spastically in the air like a polite high school freshman who knows the answer*

i wanna swim! (alas, i have no swimsuit!)

Amanda said...

I would look like a beached whale!

Michelle said...

To both Amanda's:
A.J.- You're not big enough to have outgrown that cute bikini! That's why they make bikinis, to go under prego bellies!

A.P.- You could never look like a beached whale! On top of that, I don't have a beach, only a pool! :)