Since when is it okay to yell at your teacher?
Since when is it okay to tell someone that you'll call them back and then never do it?
Since when is it okay for a student to tell the teacher "You're such a b..." and stop with the first letter?
Since when did the consumer not have the final say?
Since when did it become okay for a student to tell a teacher what they want to do in class today?
Since when is it okay for a teacher to give out an assignment and the kids to decide it was too dumb and they didn't want to do it?
Since when did I become a whiny baby who cares what these kids say to me?
Since when is it okay for a teacher to be treated like crap by her students?
Since when did I decide that I would take this crap from them? NEVER! It's on now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
wow....you sound a little pissy...:) Sorry that high school kids suck...but I thought you already knew that!!! :) Good luck!
That is why you need to teach younger kids! Hint, hint!
was i supposed to call you back sometime??
note my immediate self-preservation instinct...
no...I think that I was ....:) I'm really really bad about that!!! :)
No... it wasn't you... it was stupid people at the party supply store that I have rented a lot of things from for that bad "P" word. Have no fear, I am not upset at anyone in this blogging community.
Post a Comment