Friday, April 22, 2005

How Rich are You?

I received this as an email from a fellow teacher here at school.

I know it was meant to show me that there are people that need my help, but I just liked that it made me feel pretty cool! :)

You try!

Hope you have a good feeling, too!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Michelle Dawn!!! :) This website is suppose to show that no matter how "poor" you think you are or how poor the rest of our vain society thinks you are, that there are 5 mil+ people in the world that are worst off than you are....:) It's not suppose to make you feel better that someone else out there is worse off than you are! :)

Melinda said...

Sorry...did you hear that...that was so Mom's voice...sorry :)

Michelle said...

Thanks!

Like I said... I knew the original intent, but I just had to share my little bit of badness that I couldn't share aloud. Isn't that what my blog is for? To share things with the people out there that I might never speak aloud?