Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Holy Gross-ness Batman!

Okay, I have created my own website dedicated to the homework that I assign my students every day, and I was just checking it to see if anyone had looked at it. Well, the thing about geocities is that you have to have these advertisements in order to not have to pay to have the website... I'm all for that part. The part I just had to blog about immediately is that I clicked on one of the advertisements, and this is what came up.

EEEEWWWW!!!! Who the heck ever wanted RE-USABLE!?!

Now that I have promptly grossed everyone else out, I am going to resume my daily grind.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

That is absolutely disgusting.

Amanda said...

sick. i can't believe that is a product.

i think i may have to go heave...

Anonymous said...

Are they flushable?! =) ha ha

Melinda said...

THAT IS SO VERY VERY GROSS!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh. Sweet. Lord. I think my uterus just fell out. They're for women who "care about pollution," right? Well, I care. I do. And because I care about it, I WANT IT TO GO ON AND ON! VIVA LA POLLUCION! POLLUTION IS MY BESTEST FRIEND!

Sheesh. Just visiting that site increased the likelihood that I will go on a statewide killing spree at some point in my life. Probably while I'm having my period.