Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Poor Mama

The poor mama's version of a day at the spa...

Right after reminding your two year old that we don't hit Mommy in the face, teach him to instead use those fists to beat Mommy on the back. And then get on Mommy's bed and walk on Mommy's back. Now that I could do again... and it wouldn't cost me $50! Anyone know how to teach him to do all the other things that I used to pay to have done to me?

Ahhh... summertime... when I don't have to get up early to go to school!

3 comments:

Hausfrau said...

I haven't been able to do my back for free, but I've been known to pay them a quarter for 15 minutes worth of poking, prodding, and pounding on my sore achy back while we watch TV. Pretty good deal really, though most likely in violation of some sort of child labor laws.

Jennboree said...

I just wouldn't recommend teaching him how to give a pedicure. His dad may not like it.

Michelle said...

I still haven't told Daddy that we're learning massage techniques while he's at work!