Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is my life. I married the man of my dreams and we have a beautiful FOUR year old son and an almost one-year old little girl. I'm a high school math teacher and I know that this is the most fun I've EVER had!
5 comments:
Well, yeah...you're right...THERE!
Congratulations again! :)
hey - congrats on the Masters! what an acoomplishment! i'm totally impressed.
now. finding you.
SERIOUSLY? I mean, REALLY? i'm clueless.
Please note that this was not the best picture taken of my sister at her graduation. This picture was more for the shock factor of our view...and there are better pictures.
*Hint: She is near the front middle...and she is wearing black!
You didn't think I would really put my face on this did you?
WHY NOT??? I had some good pictures of you from far far far far away!! :)
Post a Comment