There are cordless appliances everywhere. There are all sorts of things that have been improved by making them cordless. A drill is easier to use when it's cordless, a cordless phone is about all they sell anymore in the stores, the cordless screwdriver made it easier for women to get things done around the house without having a man around, and the list goes on and on. So, why doesn't it include a vaccuum cleaner? That stupid cord is so annoying! It gets in the way, and then the child wants to try to wear it like a necklace, and then it gets caught on the edge of the chair as you're trying to go around it... and I can't stand it!
And my husband wonders why I don't vaccuum more often... Argh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You could get a "roomba" that works on its own and you wouldn't have to vacuum at all!
we have a cordless vac! you want it? it only stays charged for 27 seconds.
I have a dust buster, which is technically a cordless vac I guess, but ours sucks for about a minute, and then it's done.
I need the kind that will get down in the gross part of the carpet and clean it without causing a choking hazard for my child that likes to get in Mommy's way when we clean.
Post a Comment