Tomorrow I get to walk across a stage and shake hands and take pictures and then in 4 - 6 weeks get my Master's degree in the mail! I am sooo excited it's not even funny!
My parents and sister and brother are coming, and I keep telling any of my kids that if they're bored they can come watch me walk, too! Then it's Mother's Day, and it will be fun!
Then next weekend, my Little Man turns TWO and we're having a birthday party for him, and then the weekend after that my brother is graduating from high school and my seniors are graduating and I get to give out a scholarship for our chapter of the National Honor Society.
The next weekend, we get to go to Dallas to see some family of my MIL's, and then we get a weekend break. Then it's wedding season, and everyone we know that isn't already married is getting married, and then I can only wait for July to get here so that we can take our much anticipated vacation, just the two of us.
Anyone else have really good news, because my cup runneth over! I am so blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you are such a busy bee!
congratulations on the graduation! so proud of you - i know it has been a long three years. you aren't going to know what to do with yourself this summer!
Congratulations, Michelle! That is such an accomplishment :)
Busy busy girl, indeed! I can't believe Micheal is already going to be 2...followed shortly by my own little big girl.
Post a Comment