Wednesday, November 23, 2005

New Weight Loss Trend

I have decided to write a book and sell it for $19.95 each, plus a nominal fee for shipping and handling. There are so many other ideas of how to lose weight, and none of them are as fast acting as this one.
The only drawback is that it's a one-time deal, and it may not work the same for everyone. So, I guess it won't sell a lot of books. Good thing I'm not quitting my day job.

Monday before we left I weighed myself, just to see if I could remember how much I weighed beforehand. As of this afternoon, in three days I have lost seven pounds. So much for a water only diet.

I guess this means that I'll probably gain it all back once I start eating again, but I don't see that being tomorrow, either. So, while everyone else is stuffing their faces with turkey, dressing, cheesy green beans, fruit salad, deviled eggs, sweet potato casserole and hot buttered rolls, I'll be enjoying liquid pain medications, ice water, and a lollipop that makes my whole head numb.

Ah... there are things to be thankful for this season...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i hate to point this out, but how much did your tonsils weigh? you need to take that into consideration. you may have had huge ones. :P