Today while I was driving to town to run the errands that I had put off for two weeks, God showed me that He celebrates seasons, too! He made me feel like I was getting my own personal show of His emotions, and that Fall is his favorite season.
I know this because as I was driving down the road, God showered me with his version of confetti... beautifully different colored leaves!
So, share with God in His personal joy, and enjoy the change in the weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
it has been pretty out! and if you sit in your car with the air conditioner blasting, snuggled up in a sweater, it almost FEELS like fall!
That's the only problem... it just doesn't FEEL like fall. I want the cool breezes and the frosty mornings back again. Enough of this 85 degree weather!
Great description, Michelle! I love fall. Though I do prefer to be able to wear pants without sweating as I watch God's expressions floating down on me.
Okay, what is the deal? You give me a hard time about not blogging and I have been reading your same blog for days now! Did you check mine? I wrote something just for YOU!
Post a Comment