Saturday, January 27, 2007

THE Virus

I wouldn't wish this virus on my worst enemy.
Micheal woke up with it Wednesday morning, but it was gone by the end of the day. Then Daddy and I both came home early from work on Thursday with it, and since kids bounce back faster than parents, then Daddy and I took our time getting over it all day Friday, too. It still lingers with me a little today, but Daddy is over it and back at work. Maybe one more day off will help me out, especially since they are rainy days and I'm not expected to do more than sit on the couch and watch movies all day. Plus, it gives me extra time to sing songs with my Micheal and play with his trains and watch him grow. I wish every weekend could be as much fun as this one... minus all the trips to the bathroom.

No comments: