Saturday, January 13, 2007

Slave to Love

At our house, we are in the throws of potty training. It’s not really been very bad. He does very well at school, having no accidents at all, but then he’ll come home and get rid of everything that he had saved up all day long. Sometimes so much so that he’ll go through another three or four pairs of underwear before he’s all emptied out, or it’s time for bed. So, I have been doing a whole lot of laundry! The problem is that three or four pairs of dirty or wet underwear aren’t really enough to make a load of laundry, as small as they are. So, then I end up finding something that needs to be washed, even if it’s the shirt and pants I was wearing that day. Four o’clock in the afternoon isn’t too early to put on your pajamas, is it?

3 comments:

T-girl said...

This must be a Southern thing, not one Mommy has recommended these to me, nor have I seen them in our stores BUT... I plan on scouting them out! LOL Thanks for the idea- T

Jennboree said...

Amanda said Micheal did awesome last night when she babysat him. Way to go, big boy!!

I'm not look too forward to all the washings required when using training pants!

Michelle said...

He's doing really well. We'll have one really good day or two, and then we'll have a day like yesterday, with five pairs in three hours. Argh. It's nice though when he makes up for it with a day like today, when he decided he needed to go, so he went all by himself without telling anyone.