Friday, January 12, 2007

Hot, Steamy Love...

In a Box.

And you thought I meant something dirty, didn’t you?

I talked to my mom the other day, and she said that she had thought about me today and bought me something. When I asked her what, she told me she had bought me the one thing that I love more than anything during the winter time, and I can never find it anywhere around where I live. I love having a cup of hot chocolate in the morning when it’s freezing outside, instead of coffee, because I’m still not old enough to drink coffee.

So, other than her telling me that she loves me, I know my mommy loves me because she bought me my favorite box of hot chocolate. And that’s Love, all hot and steamy in the morning.

3 comments:

Jennboree said...

That is so sweet! Cute blog entry too :)

So what is your fave hot chocolate? I love it too!


BTW...That SNL skit is THE funniest thing I've seen since Ashton Kutcher did a "video" as K-Fed

Michelle said...

ButterNut is my absolute favorite! It's always creamy, and the froth doesn' gross me out when it cools off.

Anonymous said...

We have tons of Butternut at work all the time...for free!!! If I'd only know, I would have thieved you some!!! =) Erin