Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Quotables

My child is absolutely hilarious. He makes us laugh all the time, and it's not always what he says. But, when he does say something funny, I try to write it down so that I can remember it later. I was also told to write them down because it would be neat to go back to it when he's older. So, here goes.


- "My toes are dancing!"

- "I have to put my shoes on. The wind will blow my socks off!"

- And my favorite to date... overheard while in the bathtub:
Holding the toy truck above water, he says to it, "BREATH, Truck!" And then dunks it in the water, brings it back up and says, "I told you to breath!" And dunks it again.

Do you think we traumatized him when trying to teach him how to swim?

1 comment:

Jennboree said...

FUNNY! Isn't it fascinating to see their imaginations at play?