I have a very special true and honest friend who would do anything for me, and I would do anything for her as well.
My babysitter had to drop my child off at school with me yesterday at 12:30 because she had to go to the dentist and have a wisdom tooth pulled. Which means that she couldn't watch him today. And I still have to work.
I can't really bring him back to work with me today, so I had to find a new place for him to play today.
I called one friend that has a little girl the same age as my Little Man, but today is one of the two days she has to work this week. Argh.
And then, as much as I didn't want to impose on her, I had to call my other friend, who loves my child like her own, but I didn't want to mess with her school schedule either. But, she offered before I even had to ask, because she's just that good a person. Even though everyone at her house doesn't feel great, she still is willing to take on an almost two-year old along with her own baby. This is why she is so great.
I'm very thankful that today is a short day, so I don't have to impose on her for too long, just until after lunch. I just hope nothing gets broken that she is really attached to.
Who is this wonderful person?
As if you didn't already know, it's Amanda Sue!
THANK YOU AMANDA SUE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you are so silly! :) you have to know i am just putting a favor in the bank for when i need one later, right?
It was AnAmana?! Well, of course it was!
She's offered to stay up here for a whole month once I have the baby!
Yeah, you didn't know that, Amanda?
watch out Jenn!
She'll do it if you ask, but she'll keep it in her little IOU baggie and she'll cash it in! :)
I'm excited to see what she cashes mine in for. :)
Post a Comment