Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Disclaimers
Have you ever listened to any of the radio commercials for a certain fast food chain's Dollar Menu? It's all about "lovin' " all the things that are just a buck. Then, at the end of each commercial, the disclaimer comes on and says, "Prices and participation may vary." What? You mean that the burger on the Dollar Menu could be a buck fifty? Is that what they mean? Because if that's going to be the case, and we can change the price, then I'd like it to be cheaper. I'd like mine to be a Quarter Menu, if we could. If not, then let the Dollar Menu be the Dollar Menu. Plain and simple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i fell off the earth and had no time to blog for weeks. but here i am, and i am all caught up.
pat me on the back, okay?
AS-I'm glad that you're back, because the blogospere can't go on without you!
Post a Comment