Monday, April 24, 2006

A Treat for Some, but not for others…

Today I tried to do something nice. I decided to be nice and help him out because he was whining, and he was starting to stink. It was nice outside today, so I gave him a bath, because I knew he wouldn’t be too cold. Plus, I knew that it would cool him off and make him feel better.
Or so I thought.
As soon as I was done washing him off, he ran away, without even a little thank you. He started whining some more, and then he went straight for the dirt. Why is that when you clean him off, he goes straight to getting dirty again? Just like a boy.

Stupid dog.

If someone gave me a bath, I wouldn't cry about it, and I for dang sure wouldn't go straight back to getting dirty again!

(And you thought I was talking about Little Man!)

1 comment:

Jennboree said...

They should make dirt baths for dogs. Like...clean dirt. Or at least flea-free dirt.