I'm frustrated.
When I want to shop for something in particular, I can NEVER find it. But when I am just looking, aka have no money, I always find what I was looking for before. Or I'll see it one week, and then go back a couple weeks later for something similar, and it's too late!
ARGH!! SO FRUSTRATING!!
A couple examples: 1) It is wedding and baby season, and I have a shower, wedding or graduation coming up each weekend from last weekend through the end of June. A couple months ago, I started thinking about what I was going to wear to said events, but never had a chance to go look for something new. Two weeks ago, I started looking, only to find cute little outfits for teenage girls that showed off way more than I was interested in, or dresses that looked too old for even my mother. There was no in between. So, I opted to pray that something in my own closet fit me. We'll see if I can make that one dress fit for the entire season. Oh well.
2) Little Man's birthday is coming up next month. I have decided on a theme, but I can't find what I want. I can find individual sport themes, but I want them all, because my child is a fan of every kind of ball there is. It's getting annoying. I have searched every store in this town and in Houston, and I have been all over the Internet. I guess I'll just have to choose one, even if it does cost a little more than I am willing to spend for a two year old's birthday party.
I guess it doesn't get any better. It always happens this way. I guess I'll just get used to it.
Or does anyone know how to avoid this dilemma?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
http://www.birthdayinabox.com/lobby.asp-page-theme
Go here! They have a whole box of bday goodies that have all the sports. Hope it helps in what you are looking for! I totally understand your frustration.
Cuz-You're right. I already have streamers and such left over from last year, but I like the toys hanging with fishing line idea! :)
My hubby has been of no help, though, because he says that he doesn't remember EVER having any kind of decorations up for birthdays. I'll have to make a phone call to MIL to confirm that one. Argh.
Jenn- I LOVE the photo of you! It looks great!
Jenn- thanks for the link! I got it there! :) One thing down, millions more to go.
Thanks again!
Thanks. And you are welcome :)
Post a Comment