I found myself staring at him, wondering if I could ever love another any more than I love him at this one moment. And really, not just at this moment, but every moment I'm with him. It was just the two of us today, and at random points during the day, he would walk over to me and give me sweet hugs and kisses, and when I told him how much I loved him, he would look at me and just give me those eyes that let me know that he loves me just as much.
What did I do to be so blessed by God that I have someone that loves me just as much as I love him? And how amazing that even though he didn't get to choose me as his mom, like his daddy chose me as his wife, and I get to keep him forever and ever and ever!
Thank God for little boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment