Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Are you kidding me?

You would think that if you're an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor that you would keep your ears, nose and throat relatively clean and in good appearance. Kind of like walking advertisements for yourself.
Apparently not everyone feels the way I do. Not even the ENT doc I saw yesterday. He had little clumps of black hairs growing out of his ears. Both of them. It almost looked like a layer of black moss growing on a rock. Except the rock was not a rock, but the insides and outsides of this man's ears. Somebody should tell him. I mean, really. It was almost gag-worthy.
Luckily, I won't have to stare at his ears again unless my chunks come back again in the next few months. Ugh. That's a whole different story from a whole different day. I'm just ready to get rid of these darn tonsils.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

ug. not before breakfast.

thanks michelle.