Friday, October 21, 2005

Fashion Follower...

I succumbed to comfort.

I know, this isn't always the idea that you're supposed to follow, but in this case, it was all I could do. When the school took away my carpet and replaced it with this yucky tile, my knees immediately starting disagreeing with their decision. I am not an old woman, but my legs would make me think that I was. After waiting tables for six years, and now teaching, because I'm not smart enough to get a job where you sit down all day, my legs have the spider veins like a fifty year old woman. So, when I borrowed this girl's shoes one day, because she swore they were the most comfortable shoe she owned, I found one that didn't make me ache, and I had to have them.
So, she told me she could get them cheap, and I put in an order. I just got them this week, have already worn them to school, and have noticed a definite difference in the pains in my knees. YEAH! The only problem is that they're just not that attractive, as far as a shoe goes. But, now that I am a year older, I just don't care.

It's all about being comfortable!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

wow. really.

what do you do when it is raining? wear plastic socks?

lol...

Michelle said...

No, you just don't wear them when it rains! :) Duh.