I learned last night that my school sucks.
Not really, but I am finding out that other schools either get out early next Friday, or just plain don't have school at all. Why don't we? I want to be away from school so that it really can be a Good Friday.
Is there anyone else in the world that has to work on Good Friday besides my husband and his other public service workers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I unfortunately have to work on Good Friday, even though I am supposed to have the day off!!
--Erin
I get to work on Friday...woohoo...but I'm gonna try and get out of it...and by the way...please remember the real reason behind the fact that Friday is considered "Good"...not just because you have the day off
Thank you, Melinda, for putting Mom's voice in my head now scolding me about "the real reason." I'm not ignoring or forgetting it, I was just using it as a clever play on words.
Erin- does that mean you won't be here this weekend, or is it just making you leave a little later?
hmmmm... to comment or not to comment. :) bwwwaaahahahahahahahahhahahaha!
Post a Comment