Okay, so they say that the first step to normalcy is to admit you have a problem. So, here goes...
Hi. My name is Michelle, and I'm a reality show addict.
I have to have it! It all started with Survivor. Then it lead to Big Brother. Occassionally, I'll squeeze in a Bachelor or Bachellorette, but that's only out of morbid curiosity than a liking for the show itself. And don't forget American Idol! But I get a little bored when they get down to the last few shows. It's not fun when you can't make fun of the bad singers anymore.
But just this year, I really got into the Amazing Race. And, even though my son is still perfect and I don't have to worry about his antics just yet, I like to watch Super Nanny just to get some ideas for later.
The most fun to watch was My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancee. I loved watching to see what he was going to do next so that she didn't have an easy time convincing her family.
But, I do have to draw the line somewhere. I WILL NOT watch a couple of the new shows out now, especially ones on FOX. Ones like "Are you my Daddy?" and Bravo's "Project Runway" or the swimsuit model one, or even "Nashville Star."
So, thank God for DVR, because with all this TV to watch, I'd never get anything done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ha! At least you can admit that you have a problem.
Did you forget Extreme Makeover? COPS? What about The Weather Channel? Those things count, you know...
Understood completely...but don't wave off Project Runway so quickly...that's the best one of all...you have the talented and the untalented...the gay...the straight...the one's that think that they're straight, but they're really gay...you know...plus there are the degrees of gayness...the flamboyant...and not so much, but still...and then the "he is a hot gay man." Also there are the models on that show that throw hissy-fits about stupid things...and it just solidifies the fact that I'm thankful for being an Accountant because people at least think that I'm smart because of what I'm doing rather than a model who you don't even bother with because you know that they can't handle big words...:) Okay...so I'm evil, but it's fun...oh and MBFOF was a stupid show and a waste of time. Bye :)
MBFOF? English please.
nevermind. i re-read her post and i FIGURED IT OUT ON MY OWN!!!
My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancee...thank you very much..now back to tax...woohoo
Post a Comment